Shiftgigx is looking for brand ambassadors to work an exciting event during October!
Event: Boo at the Zoo
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be outgoing, professional, and punctual
- Must be tech savvy(all staff will be working with connected home devices)
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Message to event attendees on U.S. Cellular brand
- Facilitate lead generation, digital games, and giveaways
- Light event setup/breakdown
Shiftgig was started on the simple premise that people should be able to work on their own terms. After you apply, if you’re chosen to join our team, you’ll be able to use our mobile app to view and claim gigs available in your area, on your terms.
Our app connects Event Specialists and Brand Ambassadors with work opportunities for some of the hottest brands, largest events, and coolest venues. Using the app, we post each gig’s details, pay rate, and location, so you can decide where and when you want to work. Perfect for actors, artists, models, students and recent college graduates looking for part-time or flexible work! Work where you want, when you want, for who you want with Shiftgig.
Shiftgig is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.